Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Woo hoo!

I went to the dentist today for a 6 month cleaning. I always dread going because I'm afraid of what they're going to find, even though 9 times out of 10 everything's fine. I do, however, usually get a lecture from my hygienist about the fact that my flossing is...well...less than stellar. I have a tendency to not try and do it until right before bed, and by that point I'm too tired to do anything but go to sleep, so it goes by the wayside. (I do brush, though - just wanted to get that out there.) However, over the last couple of weeks, I've found a way to floss that's actually working - I do it way before bedtime as I sit in front of the TV, and so far, I've been doing it every night for a week and a half.

And it paid off.

When I went to my appointment today, there was much less scraping and it was a much faster appointment than normal, even with x-rays! My hygienist was happy, I was happy, and thank goodness, I had no cavities.

Now I just need to keep this up for...forever!

Well, off to go floss...until next time.

0 comments: