Saturday, August 23, 2008

Musical motivation.

If you exercise, what are some songs that get and keep you motivated during your workouts? Here are a few of my favorites (and let me preface this by saying that I am not ashamed of some of them because they get my nonexistent behind in gear):

  1. Maniac (yes, from Flashdance - don't knock it till you've tried it!)
  2. Wind it Up, Gwen Stefani
  3. The Way I Are, Timbaland
  4. Blue Orchid, White Stripes
  5. Somebody Told Me, The Killers
  6. Galvanize, The Chemical Brothers
  7. Gotta Get Through This, Daniel Bedingfield
  8. Hung Up, Madonna
  9. The New Workout Plan, Kanye West
  10. Release, Timbaland ft. Justin Timberlake (you know a JT song had to be on the list somewhere)
  11. Most of the songs from Nelly Furtado's album Loose
Motivation comes in many forms, but Justin Timberlake is usually the best form of it. Hands down.

0 comments: