Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A few things that I am not ashamed to admit.

  • I got drunk for the first time 2 weeks ago and I am 31 years old.
  • I eat my dinner between 4:30 and 5:00.
  • I go to bed between 8:45 and 9:15 (keep in mind that I'm up by 5:30).
  • Sometimes foul language embarrasses me.
  • I positively adore Justin Timberlake (see previous post).
  • Whenever I eat at Fresh Choice, I get a big pile of whipped topping with sprinkles for dessert. It's deeelicious.
  • I loooooove Saturday afternoon naps.
  • I check People magazine's website every day for the latest scoop on celebrities.
  • I sometimes sleep until almost 10 on Sundays.
  • I have chocolate in one form or another every single day.
I'm finally at a point in my life where I can admit these things because this is me and I love every one of these things about me.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

And I think you're pretty cool, too.