Monday, July 28, 2008

Shark Week is back!







I am terrified of sharks. They are the number one reason why I will never set foot in the ocean. I occasionally have nightmares about being attacked, and I can safely say that running into one is my greatest fear. Hands down.

However, I am also fascinated by them (I think because I'm afraid of them). One of my favorite movies is Jaws (got it on DVD), and I also own Open Water on DVD. So you can imagine how excited I get during the last week of July when Shark Week returns to the Discovery Channel.
Seven days of shark shows and so awesome.

This is one of the things that makes me happy about coming home from vacation.

I really need help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott loves Shark week, so you are in crazy company. :)

Nicole said...

Hooray! I'm not the only weirdo! :)