Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Project Runway enthusiasts, rejoice!

The show returns tomorrow night and I am so excited! Thank goodness for TiVo so I won't miss next week's episode. This may be the last quality season, as the show moves to the Lifetime network next season (yuck) and also moves locations to Los Angeles (also yuck). How can they take it out of New York City, the hub of all that is great in fashion? And what's going to happen to Tim Gunn? I'll officially boycott the show if he leaves.

Also, one of the contestants this time around is from Sacramento (there's an article about her in today's paper). Let's hope she does us proud.

So, in the meantime, in the words of Tim Gunn: "Carry on!"

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Is this the show I have to watch? What am I going to do if it coincides with SYTYCD??? My life is SO COMPLICATED.

Nicole said...

Yes, this is the show! Please, PLEASE TiVo it (if you have it?) so we can talk about it!!! :) I know you will completely enjoy it!