Sunday, July 13, 2008

The idiocy of some people is astounding.

I went to Togo's yesterday afternoon to pick up lunch, and as I pulled up, I noticed a cocker spaniel walking around outside. I didn't think anything of it until I saw that he was tied to the door handle by his leash. I was instantly annoyed and felt bad for the dog for having an imbecile for an owner. So because I didn't feel like opening the door he was tied to and risk being jumped on or bitten (strange dogs make me nervous), I went around to the back door to enter. When I got inside, I soon figured out who the dog belonged to. I gave her the stink eye a couple of times and overheard her say, "It's just too hot to leave him in the car alone." At that point, it was 11:00 and honestly not that hot at all, and she was probably only in the restaurant for about 15 minutes. I'm sorry, but have you ever heard of that glass thing in your car that rolls down so you can get air? I think it's called a WINDOW? Apparently, it was easier to inconvenience every single person who walked in rather than inconvenience herself or her dog for just a few minutes.

Like I said: the idiocy of some people is just amazing to me. People like that make me want to move to Canada.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I 100% agree. Lets go to Canada, free health care :p