Sunday, July 6, 2008

I think I'm getting old.

This weekend wore me out.

Thursday night after work we went to my mom's house for her birthday dinner and didn't get home until a little after 11:00. (REALLY late for me, as I'm usually in bed by 9:30). On 4th of July, we went to my grandparent's house for the entire day and didn't get home until about the same time again. Yesterday was my aunt's birthday, and since Kim and Nick hadn't opened their wedding gifts yet, we all went over to my aunt's house for dinner and watched Kim and Nick open all of their loot. My cousin Corey recently got Rock Band for his PlayStation, so I ended up playing that with them until 11:30. So today, I'm feeling...well...less than normal. 3 nights of staying up well past my bedtime has zonked me out.

That aside, it was a great, long weekend full of food and family.

But I still feel old. And tired.

0 comments: