Friday, April 11, 2008

Trader Joe's has created a monster.

People, I'm warning you now - DO NOT BUY THE DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED JO-JO'S AT TRADER JOE'S. They have been manufactured with crack and you will not be able to stop eating them. Jo-Jo's are Trader Joe's version of an Oreo cookie (so they're not quite as bad for you as the real ones), and they smother them in a robe of dark chocolate and then throw a bunch of them in one of their little plastic containers. And one serving is one cookie. HA. HA. Ha ha ha ha ha!

And because I am an addict, I will probably be buying another container tomorrow.

I really wish I had something more exciting to say, but it's Friday night and I am so tired. Amazing how laying in bed for half of the week can still make you tired, but it does.

Looking forward to tomorrow - Saturdays are the best!!

0 comments: