Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I heart Crossroads Trading Company.

So after my little lament on Saturday about finding that cute red shirt on the Anthropologie website, I took a little trip over to Crossroads Trading Company after I finished running some errands, and I am SO glad I did. For those not familiar, Crossroads is a thrift store that sells gently used clothing for DIRT CHEAP. I go in usually once a season to see what's new, and I decided that Saturday (being my favorite day of the week anyway) would be a great time to see what they've gotten for spring.

I found this:











And this:













And these:










And these (complete with a cat toy in the picture) :













And I got it all for $60. The shopping gods were smiling on me! A special shout out to the cashier who talked me into buying the brown shoes, because they're FIERCE!

The moral of the story is, GO TO CROSSROADS! They're awesome and they have really great clothing. You'll thank me later, girls! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I heart Crossroads too! Each time I come home for a visit, I stop by.

Anonymous said...

CUTE...yes, those shoes ROCK. You really should come to the VV outlets right now, too, if you are looking for a good deal. I got three pairs of wicked-cute capris and a pair of khaki chinos for $82 (that is AFTER tax, thank you) at the Gap outlet..yes, you heard me...GAP.

I do think I will have to take a trip to Crossroads, though, those close were all very cute.