Monday, March 30, 2009

I just finished a workout.








In keeping with my butt-kicking regime, I ran tonight after work even though I was exhausted from another full day of software training. But at this moment, I feel awesome and rejuvenated: exactly as I knew I would. Unfortunately, I'm going out after work tomorrow night and Friday night, so those nights are out as far as exercise is concerned. However, that still leaves me Wednesday and Thursday, plus the weekend. Which, once this week is over, will equal 4 days of running.

The thing I'm most excited about is that I'm excited. I was actually looking forward to coming home tonight and getting on the treadmill. And I haven't felt like that in almost 3 years.

Let's hope it sticks this time, since I'm smart enough now to realize what I had before.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

You go, Nicole!