Monday, March 16, 2009

Yoo hoo! Over here!

Remember me? I know it's been a week since you've seen me - I've been running around like a maniac with all the errands I've had to do. I'm playing cat-sitter for someone (and getting paid for it - woo hoo!), and I'm also in a marathon session of software training at work, so it's going to be a very busy week for me. I had a little crying session yesterday (felt a little overwhelmed), but if every day goes as fast as today, it'll be Friday again in no time. I'm trying not to do too much when I get home from work so that I'm rested and refreshed for the next day. And unfortunately, exercise has taken a back seat just for this week. But I've decided that I'm going to start running at McKinley Park after work starting next week - the treadmill is too boring for me and the weather is going to start getting really nice. Why not spend that extra daylight time outside?

So if you don't hear a lot from me this week, it's because I'm so busy that I can't tell if I'm coming or going.

But my spirit is here! (Unfortunately, it can't post for me, though.)

0 comments: