Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stop making excuses already!

I've been coming up with excuses not to exercise lately: I'm too busy, too tired, too lazy, too whatever. And my body is starting to reflect that. Unfortunately, my clothes don't fit quite as well as they did when I was exercising regularly, and I positively hate it. So I stopped pussy-footing around and started running again. And my body is thanking me in a good way. I feel amazing and I feel like I'm back on the road to being in shape again.

I'll probably have to come back and read this post again when I come home from work this week and don't feel like running. I'm going to have to kick my own behind into gear.

But that behind will be a lot firmer in a few weeks - that's for sure.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

It's such a mental game to exercise, isn't it? My coworker told me once, "a bad run is better than no run." That really helps me get going...just get out there (or get onn the treadmill) and do what you can. Once you start, it's easy to keep going. You can do it!!