Monday, September 15, 2008

Wheeeee!!! Wiiiii!!!!

We finally got our Wii tonight! We bowled a little bit (Rob won by a stinkin' point), played a little bit of baseball (Rob is AWESOME at it, I can't hit anything to save my life), and some tennis (we're both mediocre at it). Soooo much fun! I can't wait until we get our Wii Fit so I can do some skiing and some hula hooping! Oh, and some running and some yoga, too.

Wii Sports has a feature where you can take a fitness test to see what your Wii Fitness Age is. Rob went first, and came out to be 41. Not too far off from his real age. So I thought, "I've been exercising for awhile - I bet I can get an age a lot younger than my actual age."

Ha. Ha. HA. HA!

When I finished my turn, the Wii told me I was 57.

FIFTY. SEVEN.

(No offense to anyone who might be reading this and is in their 50's . There's nothing wrong with your fifties, and it's not old by any means. I just assumed I'd get a number much closer to my actual age, not twenty some odd years older than I am now.)

Apparently, not being able to hit a homerun means you are completely out of shape. I guess I'll be taking up baseball soon!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

GAHH...I must be at least 80 then.