Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Purple is so my color.

I finally found a dress for my cousin Kim's wedding, and unfortunately, all of the pictures I took came out really dark, so I'm forced to use my creative side and describe it. It's a sleeveless silk dress, dark purple in color, with a floaty hemline and a sweet bow at the waist. It's exactly what I was looking for. It will go perfect with her colors of green and firecracker reddish-orange. Why am I so concerned with matching their colors, you say? Kim and Nick have asked me to do a reading during the ceremony, so I need to coordinate with the wedding party. And I think this dress does just that.

And now, the biggest challenge - trying to find a pair of shoes in 2 week's time. Somewhere out there is the perfect pair of metallic shoes, and I intend to find them if it's the last thing I do.

Pictures of me in the dress will follow after the wedding - which by the way, is only 18 days from today! So exciting!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What size do you wear?? If you are desperate I have a pair of strappy silver sandals in a size 7. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

thats awesome!!!!!