Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thanks, Easter Bunny!!

This is officially my first post. It's a relatively warm night on Easter Sunday and my stomach is so full from the day's bounty that I feel like I could burst open at any moment. But it was a pretty great day! I still got to hunt for Easter eggs (at 31) and I still got Easter baskets (with Cadbury Creme Eggs...yum!). My grandmother fixed a delicious feast as usual - lamb, turkey, mashed potatoes, asparagus and crescent rolls, just to name some. And it wouldn't be Easter without my mom's Easter bread and Easter basket cake. Now you see why I am so full.

Alas, the weekend is now over - back to work tomorrow. This is probably the most boring post in the history of the world, but I'm attaching some photos of my cats to make it more interesting.

Happy Easter!!


Amber (my precious girl)

Chandler (my good boy)

I don't know why they either look possessed or drunk when I take their picture. I swear they're not either of those things. I gave them some catnip tonight, so that could have something to do with it.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Kitties of the world, attack! Maybe afgter a nap. Yeah, that's it.

Jennifer said...

Apparently I can't spell. Ha!