Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My favorite TV show is gone.

Tonight was the series finale of Scrubs, and I am so sad right now. I know it's really silly to be so down over the end of a television show, but I got so connected to this show over the last few years that it's going to be hard not seeing any new episodes. Granted, it went a little downhill during the last season and wasn't quite the same show it once was, but I still loved it just the same. It was kind of like eating mediocre pizza: though it wasn't that great, it was still pizza! (I really like pizza, as you can tell.)

Thankfully, I have every season of the show on DVD (with the exception of the current one), so I can still get a good laugh whenever I need it. And be reminded of the fact that I really am a lot like Elliott (those who watch the show will know who I mean).

So I guess I need to find another TV show to be obsessed with. Any suggestions?

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I feel sad when I finish a good book. I actually miss the characters. So I know what you mean.