Thursday, May 14, 2009

Free weekend.

I have absolutely no plans this weekend except to do my usual, which is go to my Weight Watchers meeting on Saturday morning, then head to Trader Joe's to pick up a few things. I have some ideas of what I'd like to accomplish by the time the weekend is over:

  • Weigh in for the month of May. My body isn't cooperating right now, so I may have to postpone that until next weekend.
  • Clean, clean, clean. It's no fun but I always feel so good when it's done.
  • Start a new book. I haven't read a book in a couple of months now.
  • Get my giveaway clothes in a bag and ready for the garage sale we're having at the beginning of June.
  • Relax and recharge. It's going to be another brutal week at work.
  • Call my best friend. We haven't spoken on the phone in a few weeks, so we're overdue.
  • Cook something healthy for the week. I need to stop eating processed frozen lunches because of the salt. I think that's one of the reasons I've been bloated.
  • Bake a healthy dessert. I'll start by looking on the Weight Watchers website.
  • Buy an album off iTunes with the gift card I got for my birthday.
  • Burn some of my already purchased music onto CDs.
  • Make sure my husband takes care of himself. He's fighting a mild cold and I think he has a fever tonight. I swooped in with the Tylenol and made sure he's drinking enough liquids.
  • Organize my bathroom. It's gotten out of hand.
  • Watch a movie. It's either going to be Doubt, Burn After Reading or Seven Pounds. I'm going into Mad Men withdrawals now that we've finished the first season and have to wait until July to watch the second one.
  • Buy my sister a birthday present. Her birthday's on the 25th and we're all getting together on the 24th at my mom's for her party.


I think that's quite enough for one weekend, and of course, I won't hold myself to doing everything. If I can take a good chunk out of this list, that would make me happy.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday - I've never been happier to end a work week!!

0 comments: