Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yes, I am serious about the no sugar thing.

I had my last piece of chocolate and last Fiber One chocolate granola bar today. I also had a small little chocolate cakey-thing with chocolate sauce on top as a last hurrah. And to prove that I'm serious about this, I went to the grocery store after work and bought the lowest sugar-content cereal I could find (Special K) without eating twigs for breakfast, and I also bought Egg Beaters so I can do without cereal some mornings to go even more sugar-free.

One of my co-workers said I'll be amazed at how I'll feel after all the sugar has left my system. And I know she's right, since I've done this once before. It's just that these next few days are going to be...well...a little rough. Especially since eating chocolate is my stress reliever. I'll just have to turn my energy toward more exercise. Or I'll start another book.

I'd just better figure it out before tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work and really want to eat that piece of chocolate. That's all I know for sure.

0 comments: