Thursday, February 5, 2009

Party time!

By this time tomorrow night, I'll be one year older. Amazing how fast another year has passed.

My co-workers are taking me out for lunch and are also bringing in cupcakes for the occasion. Although I'll be working tomorrow, I'm glad to at least be in a place where I enjoy it and it's not such a chore to have to work on my birthday.

I'm looking forward to what the next year has to bring, since they only seem to be getting better.

And since I'm officially old, I'll be going to bed at 8:00 tonight (but only because I'm starting work at 6am tomorrow so I can get off a little early).

Did I mention I ate dinner at 4:30 tonight?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 21st Birthday Nicole! Enjoy your day tomorrow and celebrate!

Jennifer said...

Yes, a 4:30 dinner is truly a sign that you are over the hill.