Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wow, I'm tired.

Christmas cookie pictures will be posted, I promise...as soon as I'm finished. Which should be Tuesday night.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm beat. This has been a crazy few days. The end result of all of this prep work will be so worth it. Also...my vacation starts Wednesday afternoon!! Yippee! I am going to work on Christmas Eve for half a day to partake in our annual pancake breakfast that our executives graciously put on for all employees. It makes for a really fun morning.

After that, no work until January 5th. I won't know what to do with myself, except...everything. I've got a few things planned while I'm off, most of which revolves around my friends and family. And I could not be more excited about it. I've also made sure to include some me time in there somewhere, seeing as I can't take 11 days off from work without having at least one day of nothing. I'm thrilled at this rare chance of rejuvenation at home and plan to revel in it as much as possible.

Good luck to everyone in these last days of preparation for Christmas. Remember, it's really all about spending it with your family and having that wonderful cozy feeling.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay for vacation! Yay for me-days! I'm trying to slow down (see my latest post) and enjoy the time off, too. It's hard! see you soon.

ps. we want cookie pictures!!!