Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I know what I'm doing on April 11th!

Today I had the unfortunate luck of being notified via e-mail that Britney Spears is coming to Arco Arena on April 11th, and guess who's opening for her?

Wait for it...

The Pussycat Dolls.

My first thought was, "Why on earth would I get this?" And my second thought was, "I would sooner stick a needle in my eye than go see either of those acts, ESPECIALLY together." And then I remembered that I signed up to get notifications from Arco Arena ever since I saw Justin Timberlake there almost 2 years ago.

Too bad it wasn't an e-mail notifying me that he was coming back. It would make me jump with glee.

A girl can dream!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

So, what are you doing on April 11? Looking up trash to talk about BS and the PCDs?