Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

I'm so beat and so looking forward to the weekend. But these days, the weekends are going faster and faster. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I've always got something going on, no matter how much I try to do as little as possible. They're usually always fun things, but it's nice to sometimes be a homebody on Saturdays and just take naps, do laundry, watch movies and hang.

But a weekend's a weekend not at work, so I'll take it any day. Thankfully, there's not a lot on the agenda this weekend, so I'm planning to soak up all the free time I can by not engaging my brain if I really don't have to.

Also, I plan to watch Australia, which I'm very excited about because I may just watch it on my new laptop while in laying in bed.

That thought makes me so happy.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

OOh! that sounds wonderful. I need to see that movie - review it for us here. :)