Monday, January 26, 2009

Feeling much better today.

Much to my surprise, I had a much better day today at work. The weekend was incredibly restful and restoring, and after looking through my work today, it appears that I'm not as buried as I originally thought. And since I don't have too much scheduled this week out of the ordinary, everything should be done by the end of the week with no problem.

What a huge relief that is, especially since I'm going to a seminar next Monday and Tuesday and will be losing 2 days of work.

Speaking of that...I'm looking forward to a little mini vacation. I'm staying at the Westin (which I've never stayed at before but I'm told is pretty great), and plan on doing a little shopping on Sunday afternoon when I get there. And when I get home on Wednesday, I've only got a couple of days and then...my birthday. And then the celebrations begin.

So there's much to look forward to within the next two weeks. And now that I have a clear head again, I'm so excited.

0 comments: