Friday, November 14, 2008

Is it April?

Seriously. What's the deal with this weather? I like spring-ish weather as much as the next person, but Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away. It's supposed to be COLD. You're supposed to be able to make a fire and cozy up with a cup of hot chocolate and a blanket, not out running around in shorts and a t-shirt with the air conditioning on.

I just checked the weather report and apparently it's supposed to rain next weekend, but it's going to be in the 70's through Wednesday. Sheesh.

Although it will make for a very pleasant weekend, so have yourselves a good one!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was just thinking the same thing today! I've loved the mild Autumn, but I'm ready for some cold air. And not sweating like a pig when I'm out running.