Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Beatlemania revisited.

We went and saw the Beatles tribute band Rain on Saturday night, and it was fantastic. I spent the entire time singing (which I don't normally do out in public for lots of reasons, the main one being that I'm terrible) and it was great. And it also reminded me of how little I've listened to their music recently, which is a sad thing. So I've decided to put nothing but Beatles CDs in my car again for a little while to reacquaint myself. Here's what I'll be listening to:

Please Please Me
With The Beatles
A Hard Day's Night
Beatles Anthology Part 1, Disc 1
The White Album, Disc 1
Rubber Soul

I've been trying to pick a favorite Beatles song, but it's so difficult to do because I honestly love most of them equally. But if I absolutely had to choose, I would have to say Michelle.

It'll be Beatlemania during the month of January!

0 comments: