Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hi, September!

How did you get here again so quickly?

Before this month is out, I will be here:




















Going to see this show:



















I have been waiting to see this show for three years and words cannot express how excited I am. I've been a Beatles fan my whole life, but really got into them in college and haven't stopped being obsessed since. Their music has always had a way of making me forget the world around me for just a little while.

This is going to be a spectacular vacation, no doubt. It can't get here fast enough.

21 days and counting!

3 comments:

Betty and Wilma said...

oh what was that musical with all beatles songs ah Across the Universe. Had Bono in it too. Well thanks for the read! See you around.

Kieran said...

The beetles are undoubtedly the greatest band of all time! haha, cute blog, feel free to follow mine :)
http://lifeintechnicolor-kieran.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I still have yet to go to Vegas...It is on my 'bucket list' :)